Well, as for me, I’m a bit surprised with the small size of the two latest updates. I hope developers are preparing something huge for us soon.
The only thing I can say about this update – seems the movement bug and Hatchet exploit are fixed at last.
FEBRUARY 8, 2022
New World Update 1.3.2 downtime will begin at 11pm PT (7am UTC) on February 9.
This week’s update includes a few fixes and changes for the end-game, alongside some additional updates.
End-Game Updates & Fixes
1. Fixed an issue where the unlock messaging was inconsistent on higher Mutator difficulties. Difficulties 1 – 5 still states Silver rank is required and difficulty 6 – 10 now state Gold rank is required.
2. Fixed an issue where equipment couldn’t be upgraded while storage was opened, if there were umbral shards in storage.
General Update & Fixes
1. The Absolute Terror item’s second Keen perk has been replaced with the Refreshing perk.
2. Fixed an issue that could cause players in PvP to enter a state where their movement speed was incorrectly adjusted for long periods of time.
3. Fixed an issue where the same player could be listed multiple times on the War/Invasion roster list.
4.1. Fixed an issue where the On Fire passive was providing an escalating damage boost to critical hits.
4.2. Fixed an issue where the On Fire passive was not triggering a guaranteed critical hit on every third attack.
4.3. Fixed an issue where DoT damage was resetting the hits of the Accumulating Power passive preventing it from being consistently triggered.
Thanks for your support! We’ll see you in Aeternum.Source: https://www.newworld.com/en-us/news/