A small update is out, mostly fixing Winter Convergence Festival issues. Resetting the faction cooldown for every player doesn’t look nice, to be honest. This may fully break the faction representation on some low populated servers.
New World Update 1.2.1 downtime will begin at 11 pm PT (7 am UTC) on December 21. Greetings Adventurers!
This week’s update is focused on resolving some of the issues that have arisen from our December Update. Our development team is continually working on improving the New World experience and they thank you all for your patience and reports that you continue to make on the official forums.
1. Restricted Coin Lockboxes earned from the Tree of Light to players level 14 and above to coincide with when Event Quests are enabled for players. This change was implemented to discourage bad actors from repeatedly creating new characters in an attempt to exploit the availability of coins.
2. Reduced the amount of characters that can be created per day per account.
3. Fixed an issue causing Azoth balances to not update after fast traveling or crafting. Azoth balances should now adjust to show the amount spent when traveling or crafting.
4. Fixed an issue that caused potions to drop at multiple gear scores resulting in inventory stacking issues.
5. To enable a level playing field for players, we reset the faction cooldown time for all players. Once players choose or change a faction the duration of the cooldown will be set to 60 days.
6. Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the “Weavers Needed” Town Project mission for the Winter Convergence to not be completed if attempting to craft in Everfall.
Thanks for your support! We’ll see you in Aeternum.Source: www.newworld.com/en-us/news