The PTR will have an update on Monday, March 14, 2022, at 3:00 PM (PST) in your local timezone for 2 hours (~120 minutes).
Known Issues can be found here: PTR: March Known Issues 22
PTR Only Changes
- Tempest’s Heart Expedition
- Performed a polish pass on a number of combat encounters, fixing several bugs and edge cases.
- The Carapaces used in Corrupted Monolith darkness events don’t take damage for certain abilities.
- Fixed a number of reported bugs impacting abilities and perks.
- Fixed an issue where interacting with the Stonecutting table and crafting a Runestone or any Tuning Orb would result in a client crash.
- Fire Staff
- Refreshing Pillar of Fire (Item Perk): Fixed an issue that caused this perk to grant cooldown reduction when dealing damage with DoT effects.
- Ice Gauntlet
- Entombed: Fixed an issue that prevented the ice tomb from taking damage from chain element perk effects.
- Joining an Outpost Rush match after Baroness Hain has spawned will no longer display a broken timer on the HUD.
- Letters will appear on the Gate Markers and HUD during War and Invasion to help players better identify each gate.
- The “Balance of Time” named sword’s crafting recipe has been rebalanced to cost less and be in line with other T3 items.
- Quick Salvaging a known recipe will now notify you that you already know the recipe.
- Alkahest now properly gains bonus items when crafted.
- Fixes a server crash that sometimes happened when picking up items off the ground.
- Fixed issue where storage chests did not acquire updated weight capacity until they were moved.
- Fixed an issue where player’s first respawn attempt at a shrine would fail.
- Fixed an issue that could cause crash when trading post is disabled.