January PTR Release Notes: Patch 3
One more PTR patch is published, and it has desync fixes the community asked for such a long time.
The Gear Score required to upgrade an item with Umbral Shards is now officially reduced to 590, those we already had the confirmation before.
The cooldown on Gypsum Orb crafting looked strange anyway, glad it was removed. There’s already a cooldown on crafting Gypsum Casts, so why do we need one more cooldown on a cooldown? As far as receiving Gypsum still has a daily cooldown, this system will be definitely reworked so a player could check if he’s eligible to receive his Gypsum for daily activities.
Reducing the crafting price on Expedition Tuning Orbs is a great change because it was way too high.
Notable bug fixes:
1. (Desync) Fix to desync when using shield bash while moving.
2. (Desync) Fix to desync issue that would occur when homing through Ice Shower ability.
3. (Desync) Fix to desync on Reap when fully upgraded with the Blood Lust Passive.
4. (Spear) Fixed issue where the damage ticks from bleeding sweep were triggering cooldown reduction.
5. (Void Gauntlet) Baleful Tether’s status effect can no longer be nullified by crouching or going prone.
6. (Great Axe) Fix to Great Axe Reap ability not doing damage when both “The Collector” and “Gravity” passives are unlocked.
1. Players can upgrade individual gear pieces from GS 590 to GS 625, by spending Umbral Shards. Note we reduced this requirement from GS 600 to GS 590 based on PTR feedback and the desire to require Legendary items to engage in the Umbral System.
2. To allow players more access to use Gypsum more freely as they acquire it we’ve removed the crafting cooldowns on Gypsum Orbs.
Expedition Tuning Orbs:
1. Expedition Tuning Orbs for Amrine Excavation, Starstone Barrows, The Depths, and Dynasty Shipyard can be purchased from the Faction Shop once a day. Expedition Tuning Orbs for Garden of Genesis and Lazarus Instrumentality can be purchased once a week.
2. To increase access to crafting Expedition Tuning Orbs we made the following materials able to be tradable which were previously bound to players:
2.1. Blight Seeds;
2.2. Corrupted Lodestones, Crystals, Fragments, Shards, and Slivers;
We’ve made significant reductions to crafting costs for Expedition Keys.
3. Global Key Crafting Changes:
3.1. Reduced Starmetal Chisel coin cost to 150.00 down from 200.00
3.2. Reduced Orichalcum Chisel coin cost to 200.00 down from 400.00
3.3. Reduced Asmodeum Chisel coin cost to 250.00 down from 500.00
3.4. Eternal Heart: Reduced all elemental mote costs to craft. Now costs 10 of each mote down from 30
3.5. Elemental Heart: Reduced all elemental mote costs to craft. Now costs 10 of each mote down from 30.
3.6. Undying Heart: Reduced all elemental quintessence costs to craft. Now costs 2 of each quintessence down from 6.
3.7. Dynasty Tuning Orb: Reduced the amount of Corrupted Crystal required to craft. Now costs 1 down from 2.
3.8. Dynasty Tuning Orb: Reduced the amount of Obsidian Voidstone required to craft. Now costs 8 down from 10.
3.9. Lazarus Tuning Orb: Reduced the amount of Corrupted Lodestone required to craft. Now costs 1 down from 3.
3.10. Genesis Tuning Orb: Reduced the amount of Corrupted Lodestone required to craft. Now costs 1 down from 2.
4. Mutated Tuning Orb changes from PTR:
4.1. Reduced the amount of Runestone required to craft. Now costs 5 down from 10.
4.2. Reduced the amount of Powerful Gemstone Dust required to craft. Now costs 5 down from 10.
4.3. Reduced the amount of Chisels required to 1 down from 2.
1. Swamp Beast Arena Boss – Fixed an issue preventing the Swamp Beast from properly consuming minions
Garden of Genesis:
1. Fixed an issue preventing enemies from despawning after failing to defend the sapling.
2. Alluvium Marl – Removed the unintended ability for minions to apply a debuff against Alluvium Marl on their death.
1. Fixed a large number of reported gameplay bugs.
2. Fixed a number of reported UI bugs impacting nameplates, reward screens, and timers.
1. To stimulate the post-holiday economy, we’ve added a limited-time rare drop called “Bag of Juniper Berries” which gives players coins and Juniper berries. It has the potential to reward between 50-150 coins per acquisition and you can only find 3 per day.
2. Fixed issue where Rothoard Alligators were dropping an excessive amount of rawhide.
1.Fixed issue that prevented the use of Onyx when crafting earrings using Timeless Shard.
1. Fixed an issue with the following Elite Strongholds not consistently applying the appropriate Affliction to players that enter visually afflicted areas:
1.1 Mangled Heights
1.2 Ambusti Inferior/Superior
2. Siren’s Stand: Revised chest placements of several Elite Chests to be closer to their associated named enemy.
3. Mangled Heights: Slightly moved one Elite Chest at Mangled Pox Gate.
UX, UI, & Social
1. Fixed an issue where sometimes group chat would break after exiting a house.Source: https://forums.newworld.com/t/ptr-january-release-notes-patch-1-2-3/666767