For today we have a little addition to our Mutated Expeditions Guide.
u/aloushka made a clarification on how the Score System works.
1. Time: The better the time, the better the score. Calculated at the end of a run. Points given for time vary depending on the 5 minutes window:
20 to 25 grants you 2,500 points plus the last two numbers of your time score;
25 to 30 grants you 2,200 points plus the last two numbers of your time score;
30 to 35 grants you 2,000 points flat;
>35 – you get negative points for time, and they’re calculated as shown.
2. AI Kills: A target value for killing a predetermined amount of enemies within the Expedition. There is a point cap at 60 enemies, each of them counts as 40 points, so 2,400 points can be acquired. The extra kills are not calculated in the total score.
3. Takedowns: A target value for killing named enemies within the Expedition. If you kill all named enemies you receive 8,000 points.
4. Team Wipes: Each team wipe during a boss fight reduces the score by 500 points.
5. Respawns: Each respawn reduces the score by 200 points.
There are also Bonus Multipliers for run efficiency, minimal respawning / wiping, time (less than 30 minutes), and taking down all targets (at least 60 normal enemies and all named enemies). These are calculated at the end of the Expedition run. If your total Score is negative, the Bonus Multiplier is ignored: